Never shave, tweeze, or wax again!
Here are 5 reasons why you should get Cynosure laser hair removal at NCBC Med-Laser this Autumn:
1.) NCBC Med-Laser is offering fantastic promo packages of 4 and 6 sessions now through December 15 2015 so there is even more benefit for you when you start this September/October/November/December. See pricing here.
2.) After laser hair removal sessions, the areas that are treated will be sensitive to sun exposure. All those autumn layers you’re wearing are perfect for protecting your skin and your investment. The cooler, breezey weather will also keep you nice and comfortable as your skin heals in post-treatment.
3.) It is recommended that you don’t get a tan between laser hair removal sessions due to consistency in the melanin production. Furthermore, laser hair removal is most effective when your skin is untanned because the laser can better target the hair while your skin is in a more protected state.
4.) Due to variance in hair growth, the number of sessions needed to achieve optimal results may differ, but 4-6 sessions are recommended. Starting in Fall means you’re giving yourself enough time so that when the Spring comes, you aren’t rushing for a hair removal solution. Instead, you’ll be ready to unveil your smooth, touchable skin.
5.) NCBC Med-Laser is proud to be equipped with the Cynosure Palomar ICON Aesthetic System– the future of aesthetic treatments:
- Cynosure ICON is the most powerful laser and optimized light aesthetic platform
- State-of-the-art Advanced Contact Cooling means enhanced comfort and skin protection
- Because melanin density varies from person to person, the Skintel® Melanin Reader can determine this unique characteristic of your skin for accurate, safer results
Uncover touchable skin with laser hair removal at NCBC Med-Laser!
- Reduce hair anywhere on your body
- Remove hair faster and more effectively
- Lasting results for the touchable skin you’ve always wanted
- Suitable for a variety of skin types