To our valued clients,
Thank you for your ongoing support during these unprecedented times. As you may have heard, the clinic has re-opened following the COVID-19 temporary closure and is booking appointments again.
As a medical clinic, we have always maintained the highest standards and protocols for disinfection and cleaning. With the clinic now re-opened, we wanted to inform you of a number of policies and procedures that have been adapted to keep us all safe.
- Please note the signage on the front door regarding symptoms of COVID-19. If you answer yes to any of the questions, we ask that you do not come in, but call us to discuss rebooking your appointment.
- A plexiglass safeguard shield has been installed for the reception area.
- All bookings are staggered such that no more than one client is in the clinic at any given time.
- The front desk will provide masks and hand sanitizer that clients must use while at the clinic.
- Signage is posted to promote safety protocols such as frequent sanitization of the hands.
- As always, all surfaces used in the treatment rooms will be sanitized after each client departs.
- All staff will use enhanced personal protective equipment such as surgical masks and gloves. As always, gloves will be changed for every individual patient.
The well-being of our patients and staff have always been our top priority. We look forward to seeing you soon.
To book your appointment:
Email: [email protected]